An ordinary shirt may be right when you buy it, but a Custom-made Shirt will be right when you wear it.
Attention to the smallest details, creation of features of merit, and styles that are suitable and correct, impart to the custom-made shirts the values that give them precedence.
I invite you to create a custom-made shirt that is finely handcrafted to your exacting measurements with special attention to the personal detailing you desire.
The Standard Features Include:
- Over 450 luxurious fabrics of Sea Island Cotton, Egyptian Cotton, Royal Oxfords and Broadcloth in solids, stripes, patterns, tone-on-tones and many more.
- Single needle stitching with 22 lock stitches throughout the entire shirt.
- Fused collars and cuffs offering several degrees of stiffness.
- Hand-cut, hand-turned collars with shaped linings, sized to ¼” increments.
- Hand-fitted and matched pockets.
- Mother-of-Pearl buttons.
- Fully finished button-through sleeve placket.
- Tail length determined by individual height and preference.
- Buttons reinforced by hand stitching.
Optional features at no additional charge are:
- Hand Embroidered Monogramming. The raised appearance and delicacy of our monogramming enhances the detail of the shirt.
- Contrasting Collar and Cuffs.
- Sleeve Pleating.
- 1/4″, 1/8″, 1/16″ Edge Stitching for an elegant finish to the collar and cuffs of the shirt.